Monday 5 February 2018

BLOG 8 Last whole day in A Coruna

BLOG 8 Last whole day in A Coruna

I finished school on Thursday so had some time on Friday to enjoy the city ... Here are some of the moments from my final day in A Coruna ...

1. Orzan-Riazor
Last time at Orzan-Riazor. The ocean chased me and splashed me up to my knees!

2, 3 and 4 Boats at the Marina

Praza de Maria Pita

6 Flowers in a small botanical garden

7 Athena Greek Goddess of Wisdom or Minerva Roman Goddess of Wisdom

8 Praza de Constitucion

9 El bajo de Amalia a tiny, tiny bar where I spent an hour or so speaking Spanglish with the locals


10 Obelisco. Where we get/get off the bus













No comments:

Post a Comment

Luke's Blog: Número cuatro

Hello, I've finally arrived home after a very eventful, challenging but ultimately successful month in La Coruña this will be my last ...