Monday 5 February 2018

BLOG 7 Last day in A Coruna, a video of Orzan-Riazor

BLOG 7 Last day in A Coruna, a video of Orzan-Riazor

Here's a little video I took on Friday, my last whole day in A Coruna.

Every day I was at school I took 10 minutes to walk to and look at the ocean. To watch it. To notice the weather.


Then I would go to Miss Maruja for a cup of tea or a cafe con leche and spend some time looking at materials and resources to help with planning for the lessons coming up before PAIS classes.

Couldn't have been luckier with people in the school - students and teachers.

Couldn't have been luckier to be in my family of 10 for the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luke's Blog: Número cuatro

Hello, I've finally arrived home after a very eventful, challenging but ultimately successful month in La Coruña this will be my last ...