Monday 5 February 2018

BLOG 9 Los regalos en casa

BLOG 9 Los regalos en casa 

I was given a few presents during my time in A Coruna. They are now part of my life here in Glasgow. Little daily reminders of such a great experience that I intend to carry with me in heart and mind ...

The 'S' with 'We Love You' was from my students, presented to me by a senior student who just had her 18th birthday last week.

The magnets. One from our tour guide, Elena. The other from our co-ordinator Merce. Almost doubled my fridge magnet collection ; )

The glass dish. Given to us by our headmaster Maori (spelling?). Such a gentle and warm man. I loved it when I saw him around school. He is just so peaceful. 

And finally the calendar. A 1 euro 50 present to me from a shop on the Matogrande Roundabout. Will pack this up wherever I go in 2018. Hopefully to return to A Coruna and then I can give it to somebody else!! ;-D







No comments:

Post a Comment

Luke's Blog: Número cuatro

Hello, I've finally arrived home after a very eventful, challenging but ultimately successful month in La Coruña this will be my last ...